Monday, June 28, 2021

In Divine I Recognize You


 



 

Meetings of ours  have those traits

which always were Divine and present,

like in these existing moments,

no matter in which we are ways

communicating, a hundreds percent,

or when will arrive the comments.

 

So, that Divine traits are more secure

than death or the world in it’s style;

and because I know them, I know us

and  I recognize your spirit  for sure

and I feel often like I could die…

because in divine Spirit  we trust.

 

Because when in the Temple of Lord

we were meeting and knowing each other,

I know, through the bones, it’s a true;

I know it is a life of a different sort,

I know that we’re in the will of our  Father;

I know because in Divine I recognize you.

Oct. 12.10.2012. 22:04

https://wordsaver.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/in-divine-i-recongnize-you/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

just do it

Popular posts