Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Last Tile

 


In Divine I Recognize You

 

Meetings of ours  have those traits

which always were Divine and present,

like in these existing moments,

no matter in which we are ways

communicating, a hundreds percent,

or when will arrive the comments.

 

So, that Divine traits are more secure

than death or the world in it's style;

and because I know them, I know us

and  I recognize your spirit  for sure

and I feel often like I could die...

because in divine Spirit  we trust.

 

Because when in the Temple of Lord

we were meeting and knowing each other,

I know, through the bones, it's a true;

I know it is a life of a different sort,

I know that we're in the will of our  Father;

I know because in Divine I recognize you.

Oct. 12.2012. 22:04




Because I've touched the holy floor,

I'm very happy and get the wings,

the wings for flying

through the restless new door.

Even late, now I'm trembling

Like a swan which is dying.

 

Oh, mercy, my Lord, mercy again,

To my hystorical moment

And give to my beauty of life

One more bad vow, not in vain:

The mosaic tile that You've sent,

Let it be me in the arms of the knight,

 

let me be that holy tile

which will be the last in the mosaic,

marry me, Lord.

In the meanwhile,

that will be the third blessy light

in my life before the Mord. („The last tile in the mosaic“)

It is a little better in original version.

 2012.03.09. 12:40

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

just do it

Popular posts